In this week’s episode:
- Syria – Syrian fighting inches closer to capital
- Iran – Joint Statement by France, Germany, and UK dealing with Iran
- US-China Proxy War – Philippines may allow greater U.S. military presence in reaction to China’s rise
- Russia – Putin talks politics with Kissinger in Moscow
- Caspian Gas – Europe southern gas corridor pipeline race heats up
- World Economic Crisis – Banks Hoarding ECB Cash to Double Company Defaults: Euro Credit
- Republican Primaries and Occupy Wall St.